[Home (latest entry)][Sequence Reader- First post] [LATEST UPDATES and discussion forum] [Cryonics Cafeteria] Cryonics Cafeteria is open... as another experiment since Jon is closing his forum. EMAIL rick_potvin@yahoo.com
Was Muhammad Ali cryopreserved (frozen) like Ted Willams? There's enough "chatter from the past" to consider it. [PALM Blog-post about Ali's possible cryonic preservation by Rick][Threaded discussion forum "TW Talk" will pick up where the PALM Blog-page left off]

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm currently a non-existent person in the cryonics community.

I've recently been banned from New Cryonet and cryoncists are not responding to my emails. My life insurance policy of 50K still lists Alcor as beneficiary. I have not made any aspect of PALM officially known to Alcor through signed paperwork. I'm paying my insurance premiums out of my cash value. I've been alerting cryonicists to the threat to reanimation from the coming ice age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alphabetical Sentence Index